AAA-C is a non-profit and non-political organization for all Cambodians who have studied at an Australian tertiary or vocational institutes. The AAA-C has around 700 members from diverse professional backgrounds, including government officials, business people, academics, researchers and individuals working in public and private sector.
AAA-C is with missions to represent Australian alumni inside and outside Cambodia to contribute to the well-being of society, as well as, to assemble the Australian alumni to positively implement the association’s objectives in a professional and responsible way.
AAA-C assists members to:
- Benefit individually and collectively from the experience gained in Australia
- Achieve their full professional potential
- Share the knowledge gained for the sustainable and equitable pattern of development of Cambodia
- Create a network of informed citizens that can advise Australian and Cambodian institutions on social, economic and education matters
- Foster friendly relations between Cambodia and Australia